Phoenix R.I.S.E outreach
Delta Phi Chi’s Phoenix R.I.S.E (Rising In Service and Empowering) Initiative is a community outreach program that caters specifically to Active Duty Members, Veterans and their Families. Through resources allocated for benevolence, this program is designed to primarily assist our patrons who may be experiencing temporary financial hardship.
The mission of our Phoenix R.I.S.E Initiative is to:
- Bridge the gap for those that may be encountering a short-term crisis.
- Provide food, limited financial assistance for housing and utilities.
- Work with outside agencies, who have similar goals, to ensure our patrons are assisted to the best of our ability.
At Delta Phi Chi, there’s an Outreach Team that considers all requests and determines the type of help granted. Although we may not always be able to satisfy all requests, we will commit to trying to provide alternative avenues of help. All requests for assistance are confidential in nature, and will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
How to request assistance: Assistance requests will only be accepted from the person requesting assistance or by someone who is directly assisting the person in need. Requests may be mailed, faxed or emailed to our Outreach Team. All request must include the following:
- Complete assistance application here.
- Form of identification (must be legible and have a clear picture) ensuring to conceal all Personable Identifiable Information (PII).
- DD 214 For Discharged Applicants-Ensuring PII is concealed.
- All supporting documentation to verify reason for request.
- Most recent Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) or
- Income Verification from eBenefits.
How to submit assistance request: Completed requests may be submitted in two (2) ways:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 1 (706) 534-5801
Once application is received, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours. If a confirmation email is not received, please email email@example.com. You will be contacted if more information is needed. If your request is approved, it may take up to 2 weeks to receive available funding. No funding will be given directly to the applicant, but to the company where the amount is needed.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not necessarily constitute endorsement by Delta Phi Chi Military Sorority, Inc., of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. Delta Phi Chi does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. All links provided are consistent with the mission of this website.